- Review of the best nursing pillow
- Organic nursing pillow
- Boppy nursing pillow
- Best twin breastfeeding pillow
- Inflatable nursing pillow
- Travel Breastfeeding pillow
- Adjustable nursing pillow
- Boppy Two sided breastfeeding pillow
- Best nursing pillow for C-section tummies
- Best Baby pillow with straps
- u shaped breastfeeding pillow
- Leachco Nursing pillow
- Nursing pillow cover
- Share this:
- Like this:
Breastfeeding can be tiresome, boring and tricky but with the best nursing pillow makes this enjoyable.
For those who don’t know what is the nursing pillow?
It is the pillow made purposely for moms who are breastfeeding to help correctly position the baby properly when breastfeeding.
It is also known as breastfeeding pillows.
The pillow is also used when you are bottle-feeding your baby making it also called feeding pillow.
|Name||cover||used for||material||additional features||where to buy|
|My Brest Friend Deluxe Nursing Pillow||My Brest Friend Nursing Pillow Deluxe Slipcover and My Brest Friend Waterproof Slipcover||Breastfeeding||soft baby plush fabric||Attached pocket to keep your nursing supplies and your accessories. Comes with one slip covers||Buy from Amazon|
|Boppy Nursing Pillow and Positioner||Boppy Pillow and Boppy Water Resistant Protective Cover||breastfeeding, feeding,learning to sit, propping and tummy time||polyester and cotton blend||non||Buy from Amazon|
|My Brest Friend Twins Plus Deluxe||My Brest Friend Nursing Pillow Deluxe Slipcover and My Brest Friend Waterproof Slipcover||Breastfeeding||polyester fabric||non||Buy from Amazon|
|THE TWIN Z PILLOW||Twin Z Cover||breastfeeding, bottle feeding, tummy time and support||non||Buy from Amazon|
|My Brest Friend Inflatable Travel Nursing Pillow||My Brest Friend Original Slipcover||Travel nursing pillow||cotton||non||Buy from Amazon|
|Infantino Elevate Adjustable Nursing Pillow||Breastfeeding||polyester||Buy from Amazon|
|Nurgo Travel Nursing Pillow||comes with its own cover||polyester||side pocket for storing accessories and bottle holders||Buy from Amazon|
|Boppy Travel Pillow||bottle feeding, nursing, propping, tummy time and sitting||Buy from Amazon|
|The Nesting Organic Nursing Pillow ||Nesting Pillow Extra Slipcover||Breastfeeding||organic cotton||non||Buy from Amazon|
|Caboose Natural Organic Nursing Pillow||Caboose Organic Cotton Pillow Cover||nursing, bottle feeding, propping, cuddling, supporting and sitting||Organic Cotton||non||Buy from Amazon|
|PureRest Organic Nursing Pillow||Boppy Pillow Slipcover, Organic||Breastfeeding||organic cotton||non||Buy from Amazon|
|Holy Lamb Organic Cotton Nursing Pillow||Holy Lamb Organics Cotton Zippered Nursing Pillow Cover||Breastfeeding and propping||pillow made of premium eco wool batting and organic wool filling, slipcover made of organic cotton||non||Buy from Amazon|
|Nook Sleep Niche Feeding Pillow||comes with its own cover||breastfeeding, bottle feeding, propping, tummy time, perfects to place a book and tablets, side sleeping pillow for an expectant mom and sleep deprived dad||organic kapok (silk cotton) and organic cotton and eucalyptus Pebble cover||non||Buy from Amazon|
|Boppy Two-Sided Breastfeeding Pillow||Nursing,propping, tummy time, sitting and craddle baby||soft minky fabric and softer fiber-fill||non||Buy from Amazon|
|Dr. Brown's Gia Nursing Pillow||Dr. Brown's Gia Pillow Cover||Breastfeeding||the pillow and cover are made of cotton and polyester fill||non||Buy from Amazon|
|Organic Nursing Pillow||zippered Nursing Pillow Cover||Breastfeeding and propping||natural wool||non||Buy from organic lifestyle|
It also helps mom at least free one hand and ease strain on mom back, spine, arm and neck.
First time and seasoned mom can support me on this; breastfeeding for the first few weeks can be exhausting, uncomfortable, tricky and tough.
You need the correct product that can be comfortable and give the right support to both mom and newborn.
A nursing pillow and Slipcover is one of the essential products that every nursing mom needs during those first weeks to make the process easier.
Why does every nursing mom need Breastfeeding Pillow?
- The nursing pillow helps position the baby correctly and comfortably during latch time
- The nursing pillow offers your child head and neck support. As you know first week newborns have a weak neck, so they need to be handled with a lot of care and breastfeeding pillows provide much support.
- Sometimes your arms can be hurt or tired of holding a breastfeeding pillow will help hold your baby and free your hand. Learn more other products that offer hands-free breastfeeding here
- The nursing pillow helps develop a sustainable nursing relationship with your baby
- Most kids hate being on the floor during the first day of tummy time. The Breastfeeding pillow helps introduce your child to tummy time and
- It props the baby when he/she is learning to sit.
- If you have a twin, this is a must-have essential. Some pillows help hold both your baby when they want to breastfeed at the same time.
- Breastfeeding pillow helps take the weight off your arms, support mom neck and backs gives you comfort and relaxation during nursing hours or minutes
- For moms who are planning to bottle feed, Breastfeeding pillow helps support the baby and holds the baby up for feeding
Can you use a regular pillow for breastfeeding?
Yes! You can use a regular pillow to breastfeed.
But most new moms prefer breastfeeding pillow because they come with unique features, designs, and styles that are great use during the first months and weeks of breastfeeding.
We participate in affiliate programs from various companies mentioned in this post and earn a commission when you click from our site. It won’t charge an extra cost but you will get a small commission. Read the disclosure.
Review of the best nursing pillow
How to use a nursing pillow
A nursing pillow is specifically designed for breastfeeding but it can be used in other ways which include
When weaning your baby or another person is helping you feed your baby you can use breastfeeding pillow to support your baby.
Provide support during the pregnancy period
The pillow provides comfort and reliefs pain during the pregnancy period
Provide support during tummy time
The pillow helps support your baby when placed on his/her tummy
Prop the baby when they are learning to sit
Best video that demonstrates how to properly use a breastfeeding pillow
Even though some mom insists it’s not a must to have a Breastfeeding pillow we suggest you add it to your registry. It’s important to find a pillow that will provide the right support to the mom and baby to make the nursing process easy.
Hope our guide and review of Top 10 Best organic nursing pillows 2018 helps find the right pillow which will provide proper support and make the nursing process easy for both the mom and baby.
If you didn’t find the breastfeeding pillow that you wanted to let us know in the comment section below or check varieties of pillow here.
Also in this blog
- Baby bath thermometer
- Best infant car seat for small cars
- Best infant toys
- Best Organic Pregnancy Pillow
- Best ring sling
- Best convertible car seat for small cars
- Best Baby pacifier for breastfed babies
- Best Orthodontic pacifier
- Best baby pacifier clip and holder
- Best pacifier with stuffed animals
- Best teething toys
- Best Baby toothpaste
- best Baby toothbrush
- Best Teething Bibs
- Best woven wrap
- Kangaroo hoodie
- Babywearing shirt
- Best baby thermometer
- Baby safety products
- Best Hand Free Breastfeeding Products
- Best teething mitten
- Best baby bibs
- Best hands-free pumping bra
- Baby hooded towel
- burp cloths
- Best Baby activity centers
- Best Long range baby monitor
- Baby flat head pillow
- Organic toddler pillow
- Baby washcloths
- Baby sleep training books
- Free baby stuff
- Best travel crib
- Best toddler travel bed
- Drawing books for kids
- Best baby bath mat
- Best baby jumper
- Best sewing machine for the kid
- Nursing pillow
- Baby wrap carrier
- Babywearing coat and jacket
- Mimos pillow