Babywearing coat and jacket are specifically designed to wear your baby during cold and snowy climates.
|Name||Image||description||Where to buy|
|Suse's Kinder||babywearing coat||Buy from Amazon|
|Sweet mommy||babywearing coat||Buy from Amazon|
|FUN2BEMUM||babywearing coat||Buy from Amazon|
|Zeta Ville||babywearing coat||Buy from Amazon|
|D-Pink||babywearing coat||Buy from Amazon|
|Modern Eternity||babywearing coat||Buy from Amazon|
|Zip Us||Babywearing coat extender||Buy from Amazon|
|Malishastik||Babywearing coat extender||Buy from Amazon|
|Xtendher||Babywearing coat extender||Buy from Amazon|
The coat helps protect you and your baby from snow, wind, and cold.
Most of these jackets have water repellent outer and is suitable for temperature from +Celsius or Fahrenheit to – Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- babywearing shirt
- Kangaroo hoodie
- best baby wraps
- Best woven wrap
- Benefits of babywearing
- Benefits of skin to skin contact
- Babywearing safety tips
- Types of baby carrier
- Best ring sling
A babywearing coat is not a carrying system you need a wrap, carrier or sling to support/carry the baby.
The coat has a various part which includes:
- Baby’s hoodie – The hoodie can be detachable or permanent to protect your baby neck and head from cold, snow, and wind.
- Mom collar or hoodie- The jacket has either collar or hoodie both can be detachable or permanent to help protect mom neck and head from cold or wind
- Insert –some of the coat has a maternity insert and babywearing insert. The insert help extend the size of the jacket depending on the mother and baby size. The maternity insert help extends your coat over your baby bump, making it fit the end of pregnancy. The babywearing insert help extend jacket around your baby in a carrier, wrap or sling.
Watch the video to learn how to use insert
How to use baby carrier jacket 3-in-1
How to use baby carrier jacket-back carry
The Suse’s Kinder Wyoming Babywearing Winter Coat has a water-resistant shell and plenty of warm polyester insulation.
It has three drawstrings on the waist and torso area so you can easily adjust the coat to keep the draft out.
The coat is designed to be light, has a soft turtleneck to keep drafts from reaching down into coat and looks great without the baby.
It is designed to be used over most structured carriers and baby wraps.
The sweet Mommy coat features a removable baby pouch.
It can be worn through your pregnancy, over your baby using baby carriers to keep your baby warm and protect from wind.
You can wear this jacket by yourself as a casual jacket. It has a high collar that can be lowered or kept high to shelter your neck in the coldest days.
The removable pouch can be used as a babywearing cover, nursing cover, stroller cover, and car seat cover.
This design is available in camel, khaki, and navy.
Other sweet mommy models
Zeta Ville maternity jacket is perfect for carrying your baby in a baby carrier.
The hooded jacket with long sleeves helps protect you and your baby from cold and wind.
The panel is removable, making the jacket to be worn during your regular days.
Related baby and mom products
- Baby safety products
- Best Hand Free Breastfeeding Products
- Best teething mitten
- Best baby bibs
- Best hands-free pumping bra
- Baby hooded towel
- burp cloths
- Best Baby activity centers
- Best Long range baby monitor
- Baby flat head pillow
- Organic toddler pillow
- Baby washcloths
- Baby sleep training books
- Free baby stuff
- Best travel crib
- Best toddler travel bed
- Drawing books for kids
- Best baby bath mat
- Best baby jumper
- Best sewing machine for the kid
- Baby bath thermometer
- Best infant car seat for small cars
- Best infant toys
- Best organic nursing pillow
- Best Organic Pregnancy Pillow
- Best convertible car seat for small cars
- Best Baby pacifier for breastfed babies
- Best Orthodontic pacifier
- Best baby pacifier clip and holder
- Best pacifier with stuffed animals
- Best teething toys
- Best Baby toothpaste
- best Baby toothbrush
- Best Teething Bibs
- Nursing pillow
- Mimos pillow
- Best baby thermometer